Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Beppu question 2019/9/27 17:11
Hi!

We are arriving into Beppu from Yufuin by bus the after a 2 nights stay, will depart by bus to Fukuoka. I believe both buses will arrive and depart from Beppu Kitahama bus stop? Thus, easiest for us to stay near the bus station at Kitahama. On our free day we plan to do the Beppu Hell Tour.

Questions:
1. I read that itfs good value to get the Kamenoi Bus Pass. However, I read that itfs available from the information center at Beppu Station. We wonft be going to Beppu Station.. Whatfs your recommendation? Is there anywhere else that we can get the bus pass from?
2. Is it worthwhile to do the 7 hells your or just pick 3-4? If yes, which ones?
3. Is it a good idea to stay at Kitahama or would you recommend to stay near the Beppu Station? But if we stay near the station it means we need to travel to Kitahama Bus Stop to get the bus back to Fukuoka...

Tq! Mel
by Melanie Putra  

Re: Beppu question 2019/9/28 16:52
Welcome to my city, beppu.
Kamenoi 1 day bus pass=700 yen.
Beppu kitahama to beppu station is 5 minutes on walk.
by Joha (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Beppu question 2019/9/28 20:41
Hi Joha,

Which area in Beppu is nice to stay in (in term of atmospheric, cafes..)?
If we stay in Kannawa itfll be convenient since we are coming in from Yufuin and going on to Fukuoka by bus and I see that both buses have stops in Kannawa. And our purpose of visiting Beppu is to do a tour of the Hells. However, from me looking at Google Street View, Kannawa looks a bit too residential and not much eateries etc (around the bus stops anyway)..

🙏 Mel
by Melanie Putra rate this post as useful

Re: Beppu question 2019/9/28 21:20
In Beppu city,I strongly recommend you to stay kamenoi hotel located near beppu station. Cost 6000 yen for 2 person and more if you prefer delux room.Also offer buffet Lunch and dinner starting from 1500 yen.
You can stay nishitetsu hotel,located near beppu kitahama.
You are more welcome to visit my university ritsumeikan univ...
by Joha (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Beppu question 2019/9/29 00:21
🙏
by Melanie Putra rate this post as useful

reply to this thread