Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Restaurant with Omakase & Ala Carte 2019/9/27 19:04
Hello, would like to ask if there is any restaurant in Tokyo that offers both Omakase Menu and Ala Carte Items? My Finace loves Sashimi, and I really want him to try it out during our Japan Trip next month. But I have way too many allergies to seafood, so I was wondering is there are restaurant that I can order Ala Carte sushi while he enjoys his Omakase set?
Thank you for any suggestion or advice!
by Jaylene C  

Re: Tokyo Restaurant with Omakase & Ala Carte 2019/9/28 23:16
Here in Japan most restaurants don't serve sushi - you generally have to go to a restaurant that specializes in sushi. Then you have to find one that serves a prix-fixe "omakase" menu with not just sushi but sashimi, and also won't frown on one member of a two-person party ordering a la carte.

I think hotel restaurants will be your best bet for the kind of service you're looking for. Maybe check the online menus of the sushi restaurants at hotels at various price ranges until you find something appealing.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

reply to this thread