Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap suitcases in Tokyo? 2019/9/30 18:33
Hey I'm going to go back home soon and I was thinking of buying a lot of foodstuffs like ramen and other things that aren't too fragile and I have an extra bags allowance on the plane but I don't really want to dish out a lot of money for a bag I won't use in the future (I have several hard-shells at home but I didn't want to have to carry 2 bags around Japan for a month), does anyone have any idea what to buy? I'm heading out of Narita and will be having time to shop in Tokyo before I go!
by Niklas (guest)  

Re: Cheap suitcases in Tokyo? 2019/10/1 12:15
Maybe a cheap duffel bag (like the ones that you can wad up into a ball), then put fragile stuff in your suitcase and non-fragile stuff like clothes in the duffel.
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap suitcases in Tokyo? 2019/10/1 12:22
What about cardboard box sold at Ta-Q-bin office? You can pack it there and send it to the Ta-Q-Bin office at Narita airport.

http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/ytc/en/send/preparations/package/box.h...
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap suitcases in Tokyo? 2019/10/1 15:21
Even a normal cardboard box you can get at a shop or conbini (if your ask) could do the trick.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread