Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

HyperDia problems 2019/9/30 19:43
Hi,

Does anyone know if HyperDia is updating Koyasan route from December? I enter December 2nd from Tennoji to Koyasan and itfs showing gRoute is not foundh. I tried different dates right through to February next year and get the same thing. I even tried entering Kyoto to Koyasan, but still nothing. The site works when I enter any day from now till November 30th.

Thanks
by pandy2026  

Re: HyperDia problems 2019/10/1 10:11
Koyasan is not a station name. You need to use correct station names for hyperdia to work.

Dont know the station names in the area you wish to travel. Then find them on google maps.
by Hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: HyperDia problems 2019/10/1 10:16
Ignore what i said. Turns out there is a koysan station. Must have changed a name sometime recently.

I just tried your route for the dec 2nd. Worked fine. Male sure adjust the departure times also.
by Hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: HyperDia problems 2019/10/1 10:41
Hi Hakata,

Yes, I tried it again this morning and it's working now. I have always enter "Koyasan" in the search on HyperDia and it's always come up. I went to Koyasan back in 2012 , but I don't remember if it was called Koysan station back then. I think the site was playing up the last few days because when I enter any day right up till November 30th it was working fine. It didn't work from December 1st even with different departure time. Anyway, all good now. :)
by pandy2026 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread