Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost my wallet 2019/10/1 16:19
hello, my name is RIdwan Ilham Surbakti, i from Indonesia. last week i'm in vacation to japan with my co-workers of my office. an on Thursday, 26 September 2019, i lost my Wallet. i have made report to Police Station, but now i have returned to Indonesia. can you help me to find my wallet? because i have a important document in my wallet. please reply my message. Thank you
by RIdwan Ilham Surbakti (guest)  

Re: Lost my wallet 2019/10/1 19:56
How can we help you?
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Lost my wallet 2019/10/2 06:37
Get a 28 day green seat pass
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost my wallet 2019/10/2 09:19
If you left all your contact information to the police they will contact you.
Nobody will search for your wallet and will contact the police.

by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Lost my wallet 2019/10/2 16:29
You made police report, so you should check with the police on the status.
Maybe you could try asking Indonesian Embassy to help you with the situation, arrange for the return of your stuff when your wallet is found.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost my wallet 2019/10/3 23:16
If you give the police your contact info, they'll call you when they find it. Just make sure your contact info active.
I agree with @.. . The embassy might be able to help you more in this situation.
Just curious, where do you lost it? and can you just make that important document again in Indonesia?
by Tia (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread