Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Keep luggage at hotel receptionist 2019/10/3 18:12
Hi, Ifm travelling to Japan this December. Wefre going to Tokyo and planning to stay in APA Hotel Nishi Shinjuku. Our train to Osaka is at 4 or 5 pm. I read that check out must be at 11 am the latest. Can I ask the receptionist to keep my luggage for few hours after check out? Since I want to go first around Shinjuku before I left to the station. Thanks!
by Jessica Jeye  

Re: Keep luggage at hotel receptionist 2019/10/4 08:11
Hi there. I haven't checked in to your hotel specifically but I found out during my trips to Tokyo that this service is usually available in a lot of hotels.
by Andrea (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keep luggage at hotel receptionist 2019/10/4 08:31
I have done this at lots of hotels in Japan, and none have ever refused. They're also happy to keep it before check-in.

Why don't you contact the hotel to ask, for peace of mind?
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keep luggage at hotel receptionist 2019/10/4 08:32
email the hotel, they will give you the best answer
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keep luggage at hotel receptionist 2019/10/4 09:16
Yes they can keep your luggage for you after check out.

You can do this before check in too. I do this when I arrive (too) early, leave behind my suitcase and get breakfast/lunch and return in the afternoon to check in.
by reprazent rate this post as useful

Re: Keep luggage at hotel receptionist 2019/10/6 13:42
Thank you for all your answers. Ifve already contact the hotel but they havenft replied yet
by Jessica Jeye rate this post as useful

Re: Keep luggage at hotel receptionist 2019/10/8 07:40
I'm a big fan of luggage forwarding services. I've even heard you can have your luggage forwarded to the airport, which I plan on trying my next trip.
by Furaten rate this post as useful

reply to this thread