Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Single entry 2019/10/8 15:29
I am given 15 days single entry as tourist, Ifm planning to go to Osaka via JAL (manila-haneda connecting flight to Osaka) Then Osaka-Haneda-manila. So my question is, if I go out of Haneda before leaving for Manila, will that be considered single entry already?
by Ela (guest)  

Re: Single entry 2019/10/8 22:18
Not sure I understand your question. If I understand your itinerary correctly it is:

I am given 15 days single entry as tourist, Ifm planning to go to Osaka via JAL (manila-haneda connecting flight to Osaka) Then Osaka-Haneda-manila. So my question is, if I go out of Haneda before leaving for Manila, will that be considered single entry already?

ARRIVAL DAY:
Manila --> Haneda --> Osaka (all by plane)

DEPARTURE DAY:
Osaka --> Haneda --> Manila (all by plane)

If that is what you are doing, you will go through immigration the first time you touch Japanese soil, which is on your arrival date in Haneda. Then you go over to the domestic terminal or do what you please and stay in Japan for as long as your visa will allow you.

Then on your last day you come back to Haneda (in any manner, either flying directly from Osaka to Haneda or maybe you have some more time in Tokyo before, it doesn't matter). You are leaving Japan once you go through immigration again in Haneda and board your plane to Manila.

Only once you are through that check you have left Japan and your visa is "used up".

by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread