Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Short stop for Mt. Fuji from Tokyo to Osaka 2019/10/15 01:36
We're going to be traveling in Japan for the second time this next Spring, and will be traveling from Tokyo to Osaka at the end of March 2020. We'd like to make a stop along our way traveling by shinkansen to see Mt. Fuji, given the unpredictability from simply seeing it from the train. Our plan is to leave Tokyo in the early morning, with nothing specific planned in Osaka that afternoon night, so we were initially thinking of going to Fujinomiya for the morning/early afternoon before going back on our way to Osaka, but I'm wondering if there are any other good options to (relatively) reliably see Mt. Fuji that might be more convenient to the shinkansen lines, or otherwise aren't farther away than Fujinomiya, but might have a better view or a better chance to see it.

Thanks in advance for any help!
by Fredzilla  

Re: Short stop for Mt. Fuji from Tokyo to Osaka 2019/10/15 16:17
There are no other good options to (relatively) reliably see Mt. Fuji.

Pick one of the known good options and hope for the best.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Short stop for Mt. Fuji from Tokyo to Osaka 2019/10/17 00:22
What other options are you referring to then that are reasonable half-day stops between Tokyo and Osaka then? This is why I'm here asking, because a lot of the other options I've seen here don't quite fit with what we're planning.
by Fredzilla rate this post as useful

reply to this thread