Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

9-day itinerary for mid January 2020 2019/10/17 00:52
Can you help me to make a 9-day itinerary? I landed on Osaka and went back home from Tokyo. We are hoping to get a full use of JR Pass and some local pass. And here are some places that we want to go: Fuji Q Highland, Hiroshima, city tour in Osaka, Shirakawago, Nagoya, Kyoto, Tokyo, Nabana no sato, and Disneyland.
by Dewi (guest)  

Re: 9-day itinerary for mid January 2020 2019/10/17 08:39
You have 9 destinations for 9 days. Thatfs a lot. (Well in my eyes itfs way too much).

There are only 3 places that I could see as staying in only one hotel:
-Kyoto &Osaka: stay in Kyoto
-Tokyo and Disneyland: depending on how important Disneyland is, stay there, because it seems that with certain hotels you can get a few minutes earlier into the amusement park than with a normal ticket. And as Disneyland seems to be by all accounts a crazily busy venue, you seem to need that to get a little bit less of waiting in endless queues.
- Nagoya&Nabano sato: but your plan might have been to do that in 1 day anyway

Ifd say drop about 2 places from your list. I would drop Shirakawago at least simply because it takes too much time out of your 9 days to get there and there seems to be nothing else in the region that attracts you.

Enjoy planning your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 9-day itinerary for mid January 2020 2019/10/17 10:33
With 9 days , Ifd do an overnight in Hiroshima and visit Miyajima. Then 3-4 days each in Tokyo and Kyoto. Donft have time for everything else. Thatfs the classic ggolden routeh.
by Tw (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 9-day itinerary for mid January 2020 2019/10/17 12:04
4 days Kyoto/Osaka. 4 days Tokyo. 1 day somewhere else.

You wont need a nation wide jr pass if flying into Osaka and flying home from Tokyo.
by Hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 9-day itinerary for mid January 2020 2019/10/17 12:04
4 days Kyoto/Osaka. 4 days Tokyo. 1 day somewhere else.

You wont need a nation wide jr pass if flying into Osaka and flying home from Tokyo.
by Hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread