Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus around Mt Fuji 5 Lakes 2019/10/23 01:54
We will be traveling to Mt Fuji this November, I am a bit confused of all the passport regarding the buses surrounding Mt Fuji Lakes. We want to see Lake Yamanaka, Lake Kawaguchi, Chureito Pagoda and Oshino Village.

I believe they have different buses that goes to each destinations I have specified. So I am torn if should I buy a Mt Fuji pass or a Fujisan Fujigoko passport. Or just pay cash on different buses. Which is more cheaper options for us? We will be staying only for 1 day anyway. I mean probably 7-8 hrs.

Also, my dilemma is buying a supplement ticket from Otsuki to Kwaguchiko if we are going to use the Fuji express or other train since from Otsuki to Kawaguchiki train is not available to JR pass holders.

Please enlighten me to what is the best option for us.
by Twinkle12  

Re: Bus around Mt Fuji 5 Lakes 2019/10/23 09:10
For your train option, please consult the JREast pages for the status of the Chuo Main Line - it appears as if they will have some trains operating, but the express trains are suspended until at least November.
https://traininfo.jreast.co.jp/train_info/kanto.aspx
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread