Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda at 1am, place to rest 2019/10/24 11:54
Hello,
We will be arriving Haneda from Seoul at 0:55, and that day we would like to go to Morilab Odaiba at 9.30. I also wouldnft mind visiting Oedo Onsen or an Onsen near Haneda for a few hours.
BUT I want a place to sleep until 7/6am. I wouldnft be able to book a hotel bc it is hard to get to it at that time and feels wasteful to book a room that I will use for 5h.
Any cheap options for rest in Haneda Airport like a capsule rent hourly, or anything?

Thank you!

by Rrss65rtfd  

Re: Haneda at 1am, place to rest 2019/10/24 13:25
This was one of the top results on google. I think it's right at the airport.

https://first-cabin.jp/en/hotels/15

There are plenty of hotels just 1-2 stops on the Keikyu Airport Line, many of them very cheap and catering to just needing a place to spend the night after air travel.

Where are you staying the following night? Can't you check in a night early?
by Me2 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda at 1am, place to rest 2019/10/24 13:28
Sorry I just realized train will not be running that late, but it is very close by taxi to the hotels near airport. Probably best to try for reservations and the capsule hotel linked above.
by Me2 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda at 1am, place to rest 2019/10/24 14:45
Thanks, I will look into that hotel! And there is also shuttle buses at night that I can look into taking,
Cheers
by Rrss65rtfd rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda at 1am, place to rest 2019/10/25 09:10
I used a cheap airport hotel not far from the airport this week - Keikyu Ex Inn Haneda. Getting to it at night would be a short taxi ride as their last shuttle from International is 23:50. Access to/from the city is pretty easy once the trains start up in the morning.
The other hotel I use sometimes at the airport (Royal Park) is a bit more expensive.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread