Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

instalment paid japanese course in osaka 2019/10/26 02:09
hello guys
I'm looking for japanese courses in osaka i found so many but almost all of them doesn't have instalment system and they want whole money in one time, unfortunately my economic status is not enough for covering that much money in one time so do you guys know any monthly or every 3 month instalment system japanese school in osaka ?
thank you
by asli (guest)  

Re: instalment paid japanese course in osaka 2019/10/27 13:34
I believe that (if you need the school to sponsor you for gstudenth visa at least) youfd need to pay in tuition for the period you study – for example, if you are planning to study for one year, youfd need to be able to pay for 1 year upfront, so that they can show to immigration that you are committed to studying in Japan for 1 year, and can apply for a 1-year visa.
So if you are able to pay only 1 month at a time (do you plan to earn that in Japan?), they are unlikely to help you with any long-term student visa.
Also to apply for student visa, you need to be able to show that you can study and maintain your living without working in Japanc
by ........ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: instalment paid japanese course in osaka 2019/10/27 15:42
So it is better to apply university. Sometimes you don't need to pay any fee other than application fee.university has their own scholarship for incoming students.
by Jisan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: instalment paid japanese course in osaka 2019/10/28 01:26
Firstly thank you for answer, secondly I searched the thing you said about universities but I couldnft find any university gives scholarship like that ( they give jasso and mext but both of them is not good for me ) so can you tell me which universities gives scholarship like that ? So I can check them .
by aslinda rate this post as useful

reply to this thread