Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Info about undergrad at UTokyo? 2019/10/27 04:11
Ifm wondering if anybody knows more about the undergrad courses offered at the university of Tokyo. I have been researching, but am a bit unclear on the information I found.
I will have my associates in the next year. I would like to do my bachelors (and the rest of my education) in Japan. I am going for a career in neuroscience, and I found that UTokyo is ranked well.
What I found is they offer a Global Science Course (GSC) but Ifm unclear on the details of it. I found that I must have completed an associates degree outside of Japan, but after that point the information Ifm finding seems a bit contradictory. These are my two key questions:
Is the GSC only taught in English?
Do I have to be enrolled in a partner university from my home country to get there, or can I enroll directly into the GSC as a student of (and only of) UTokyo?
I will likely have a few follow up questions for people who seem knowledgeable in the subject. I donft know any Japanese people or anybody familiar with Japan to the point where they can clarify for me, so all help is appreciated.
by Heyrenee (guest)  

Re: Info about undergrad at UTokyo? 2019/10/28 00:27
It is better if you talk university directly by email or Telephone about your potential Questions.
by Jo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread