Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita Airport to Hotel Zen Tokyo 2019/10/28 14:23
My flight from NZ lands in Tokyo at 7.30pm. The hotels website states we can take the Keisei Sky Access to the hotel. However from online research the last sky access is at 14:40 is this correct? This was the most straightforward way. On Hyperdia it recommends taking almost 3 trains. After a 10-11hr flight donft think I will be up to taking 3 trains and taxi is super expensive. If someone could please recommend the most straightforward way to get to the hotel would be amazing. Thanks so much in advance
by KL (guest)  

Re: Narita Airport to Hotel Zen Tokyo 2019/10/28 15:22
Umm... try searching again. I tried with google maps for today at 20:50 departure from Narita and get either connections with 1 transfer or even a bus, with a bit more walking but otherwise direct.

Taxi is definitely not advisable. Very expensive, because Narita is so far away. For Haneda taxi is doable. But for Narita itfs just too expensive for most people to consider.

Enjoy your trip to Japan.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Hotel Zen Tokyo 2019/10/28 22:11
There should be Keisei trains at that time of the day too, though you'd have to change once at Aoto.

Or as suggested on the hotel website, taking the bus from the airport to TCAT (with a 5-minute walk) would be the simplest way.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Hotel Zen Tokyo 2019/10/28 22:47
Hi!

I think I found a direct train at 20:40 via Hyperdia, at least it runs on Sundays, you would need to check your specific date.

I can see though how Hyperdia might be a bit confusing on the matter. The Keisi train I found has what might look like 3 or 4 transfers but the graphic showing is the double arrows between stations names, meaning it is a through train. For transfers there is a little graphic with an orange "T" next to the station name.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Hotel Zen Tokyo 2019/10/29 00:39
Take the "Keisei Main Line Rapid for Nishi-Magome" at 8:52 PM and just stay on the train until Ningyocho station. 1350 yen, cheap trip.

Or, if that timing doesn't work out, you can just take the "Access Narita" Bus to Tokyo station and then either walk (about 20 minutes) or take a cheap taxi from there. Bus is 1000y and taxi probably about the same. Bus leaves every 20 minutes until 10:55pm.

by TW (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Hotel Zen Tokyo 2019/10/29 11:25
If it's on weekday, there is a direct train from Keisei Narita Station to Ningyocho Station as below:

20:59: departure at Keisei Narita Station(Keisei Main Line Rapid train)
22:18: arrival at Ningyocho Station
by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport to Hotel Zen Tokyo 2019/10/29 11:47
Thanks everyone this helps. Have noted all options and based on how long it takes me to get through the airport will follow the one with closest time. Thanks once again
by KL (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread