Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Arrival at outward office of exchange 2019/10/31 11:36
I've sent package from Tokyo to europe.
I've send it throught 船便(funabin) as it was the cheapest.
I just tryed to track the parcel today and it's still on Arrival at outward office of exchange since October 27, it's been 4 days.

It that normal, or I should worry about it?
by eyo (guest)  

Re: Arrival at outward office of exchange 2019/10/31 15:25
I usually use air mail so I am not sure, but with surface mail it is possible that all parcels go into a big mail bag, and not everything gets scanned. So it might well be that the next tracking update you get is when it reaches the destination port, or if not scanned there either, even after it has arrived at the recipient.
If there was any problem with it (with the contents), it will probably be returned to you (still in Japan I assume), so you will know in a few days at most.

by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arrival at outward office of exchange 2019/10/31 16:42
Yeah , maybe I made a wrong choice xD I shoudnt have send it surface...
Well... I hope to get update soon XD

The problem is I didnt put inssurance on it so I am not sure in case Something went wrong, maybe they will not return it to me even if it's still in Japan? 😞
by euo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arrival at outward office of exchange 2019/10/31 19:43
https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/deli_days/parcel/kawasaki.html
it may take for one to 3 months. ships depart once per month or four times per month, depending on the destination.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arrival at outward office of exchange 2019/11/1 09:40
Thanks for your reply.
That's really few in a month but I just have to wait 🙃
by eyo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread