Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About deportation order 2019/11/5 00:53
I entered japan with a tourist visa for 15days. Something came up really bad so I have to extend and I applied for a refugee visa, they gave me 30 days extention, then before that 30 days expired I went back to immig to extend but they didnt allow me so I dont have any choice but to leave. They gave me deportation order, I paid all of my expenses going back home and undergo the process smoothly and returning back home. They said that I will have a 1 year banned. And it past already. MY QUESTION IS if I will go back to japan again for vacation 7days, would there be any problem? Can i still do that?
by Elyk (guest)  

Re: About deportation order 2019/11/5 13:02
Apply for your visa. You will either be accepted or denied. Then you' ll have your answer.
by Hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About deportation order 2019/11/5 14:08
you came to Japan on a waver visa and you applied for a refugee visa after that.
It is not my concern but why a refugee visa? Refugee visa is not for 30 days.

You can only apply for an extension up to 90 days if you are coming from a country which is applicable to get this extension.

Also you mentioned you have been banned which does not make sense if you were proceeding accordingly. If your visa is not extend anymore you wont get banned just a request to leave.

Anyway, back to your question: you should just apply for the correct visa and wait for the outcome of the result. That is all you can do.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: About deportation order 2019/11/5 17:00
MY QUESTION IS if I will go back to japan again for vacation 7days, would there be any problem? Can i still do that?

Since it is passed your 1 year ban, you COULD try and go back to Japan BUT knowing that you have a record/been ban may be refuse entry by the Japanese immigration.

Long story , here is what I think ..

1. You came on tourist visa, then for unforeseen reasons (only you knew) tried to apply for refugee visa in order to extend your stays. Why refugees visa ? (This is a red flag to immigration, about your real intention coming to Japan)

2. You said you were given 30 days extension, which I think maybe you were given a Designated Activities Visa/Status (for 30days) as the immigration didn't know/cannot decide what to make of your case.
https://www.japanvisa.com/visas/designated-activities

3. When you returned to apply for extension, you said you were given a Deportation Order. Which again I think you may have mistaken, instead you were given a Departure Order .
Understand that Departure Order carry less penalty ( 1 year ban) compare to Deportation Order (5-10 year ban). The immigration decided that you are not allow to continue your stay ( maybe they become wary of your intention?).
http://101.110.15.213/english/tetuduki/taikyo/qa.html

So, departure order is not as bad as deportation order, so maybe just maybe you can enter/apply for tourist visa to Japan. BUT no guarantee.

by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About deportation order 2019/11/5 18:23
true about the departure order and deportation order.
I forgot about this.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread