Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cooking Class 2019/11/6 15:41
We are looking to do an English Speaking Cooking Class on our trip to Japan next spring and are looking for recommendations. We aren't so fussy about what type food, although a broad spectrum would be best, but homemade noodles (ramen/udon) also interest us. We are wanting to learn and have fun. The places that we are visiting where we have the extra time are Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima and Kanazawa. If anyone has had any good recommendations for cooking classes in those cities, please share.
Thank-you.
by CatNap9  

Re: Cooking Class 2019/11/12 08:19
Hello.
There is cooking class information on this site.

https://www.alljapanrelocation.co.jp/news/japanese-cooking-classes-in-...
by onigiri (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cooking Class 2019/11/16 10:03
My daughter went to a cooking school in October called ABC Cooking School and I think that was in the Ginza. She didn't make Japanese food but turned out a beautiful sponge roll. When she booked she was asked what she wanted to cook, and was offered Japanese food too. I noticed another ABC in Kyoto and also Kichijoji. All she had to take was the money to pay and an apron.
by Kersy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread