Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How good is internet in your area? 2019/11/11 16:16
Hello,

For those who are living in Japan, how would you rate your internet quality? How good is it compared to internet in your country? Better or worse?

I'm currently living in CA, and the area I live in has just subpar internet. Not awful, but definitely not good for gaming. Would you consider Japanese internet good for online gaming? How expensive is your internet bill? What about the more rural areas like Saitama? Do they get at least decent internet?
by HighSpeedInternetGamer (guest)  

Re: How good is internet in your area? 2019/11/12 02:26
Japan is an Developed country. So its urban and rural area -Both have internet connection. In my country ,some rural area has no internet connection. But in Japan, this scenario is different. However, I think WiFi internet connection will be your top priority.
by Modi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How good is internet in your area? 2019/11/12 08:12
I use portable wifi and speed is very good - current unit is 440Mbps and around 5000 yen per month uncapped data. Doesn't work so well in the middle of mountains/tunnels.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: How good is internet in your area? 2019/11/12 10:45
Can you guys tell me which part of the country you're living in?
by HighSpeedInternetGamer (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread