Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How does Japan ticket lottery system works? 2019/11/14 16:22
Hi, me and my friend recently participated in a concert ticket lottery system via PIA. We are unsure how the Japan ticket lottery system works and was thinking to increase the chance of winning by submitting two applications. Today both of we received notification saying our credit cards have been charged but we're yet to receive email from PIA itself. Can either one of us cancel our tickets? Thanks.
by Jeanie (guest)  

Re: How does Japan ticket lottery system works? 2019/11/22 13:17
Once you have been accepted/won by the concert lottery ticket you cannot cancel or get a refund, you have to pay for the tickets. If you don't want the tickets you can resale the tickets online like yahoo auction or some other online marketplace.
by Anzen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How does Japan ticket lottery system works? 2020/1/20 23:04
I had a problem placing my bets, and even after 5 minutes I helped me. The help turned out to be very useful, this is my first experience with the betting application, and so far it's great https://onlinenodepositslot.com/!
by Harry11 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread