Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Transferring to Japan 2019/11/20 21:34
Hi, I'm a freshman at my university here in the Philippines and I want to transfer in japan university. I'm currently taking up Political Science. Is there any chance that I could transfer in japan? Could anyone suggest the best school to transfer in? Btw, I'm a half Japanese, but I'm not really good in Japanese.
by Jullie Yskw  

Re: Transferring to Japan 2019/11/21 09:50
Talk to your current university and see if they have a sister school in Japan, which would simplify the transfer process.

If not, research universities in Japan yourself to find out about transfers. If it's something you want to do, you should be able to do the research.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Transferring to Japan 2019/11/21 10:28
Ask your current university if there is an exchange program with Japan.
If not you need to find a university which has an international program which is fitting your study/preferences.

Be aware that studying at a university without exchange program is expensive depending on the course, and university.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread