Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

N'ex Tokyo Round Trip Ticket Question 2019/11/21 10:45
Hi,

Just checking, does the N'ex Tokyo round trip ticket covers the Maihama line to Disney? As I am planning to go from Disney to Tokyo to Narita airport when leaving.

Thanks.
by GenX24  

Re: N'ex Tokyo Round Trip Ticket Question 2019/11/22 01:25
"Maihama line" does not exist; you probably mean Maihama station on the Keiyo line.

It is clearly shown on the map on the official site. https://www.jreast.co.jp/multi/pass/nex.html
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: N'ex Tokyo Round Trip Ticket Question 2019/11/22 08:38
I do not think so, but it is only a 220 Yen fare to get from Maihama to Tokyo station. So not much cost or savings to be had either way.
by TW (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: N'ex Tokyo Round Trip Ticket Question 2019/11/22 10:06
Thanks all.

Was hoping it covers it.

Guess I go one way to City and back using limo bus.
by GenX24 rate this post as useful

Re: N'ex Tokyo Round Trip Ticket Question 2019/11/22 10:17
Yes, it is covered. Just look at the coverage map, it's right there.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: N'ex Tokyo Round Trip Ticket Question 2019/11/22 11:26
The above two responses to your question appear to be contradictory though it does appear that you can continue/start your journey in the areas surrounding the stations where the NEX starts/finishes, provided --

"After boarding the Narita Express gNfEXh, as long as you do not exit through the ticket gates midway, you can get off at any JR East station in the above area without paying any additional fee. In addition, when using it on your return journey, you can use it from any JR East station within the area designated above, as long as you do not exit a ticket gate along the way."

In a worst-case scenario, you pay the \220 cost of getting from Maihama to Tokyo Station. In either case, why would you take the limo bus?
by tt7 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: N'ex Tokyo Round Trip Ticket Question 2019/11/22 14:19
Awesome Thanks.

I double check again on the link, it's definitely on it. Must be blind the first time.

The reason was because I was planning to stay at Central with the family for the first week and then move to one of the hotel near Disneyland after that which then we head back to the airport.

by GenX24 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread