Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What to expect during year end at Hiroshima? 2019/11/22 23:49
On a whim I saw a promo air ticket to Hiroshima for 30 Dec - 6 Jan. I've been to Japan several times but never during year end or early winter. From quick search on Google, it seems business may close during few days on the year end and train travel might be difficult as people are travelling back to their cities.

May I have input from this forum, what typically to expect during year end in Hiroshima or nearby cities/prefecture? I might explore 2-3 nearby cities and few trekking.

Thank you in advance
by Moccy  

Re: What to expect during year end at Hiroshima? 2019/11/29 03:04
I Love Hiroshima. So I strongly recommend you "visit Hiroshima Tourist pass=1000 yen,Or 2000 yen or whole prefecture pass=3000 yen
Why I buy this transportation pass?Because this will give me unlimited travel whole of Hiroshima. During year end,some place may be close
But transportation is as usual.
by Johnson (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What to expect during year end at Hiroshima? 2019/11/29 03:38
Those prices have gone up 500 yen each. They are now 1500, 2500, and 3500. As this pass is issued by Hiroshima Dentetsu, it does not include any JR trains, up to and including the super-express (shinkansen).
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread