Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nara, Bamboo Groves, Fushimi Inari 2019/11/30 06:52
Hello,

Is a full day trip to Nara, Bamboo Groves and Fushimi Inari Shrine doable even if I leave early morning from Namba?

Can I use Kansai Thru Pass to travel from Namba to Nara Deer Park -> Kyoto (Bamboo Grove -> Fushimi Inari?

If yes, how can I travel using this pass?

Thank you! :)
by FLARORA  

Re: Nara, Bamboo Groves, Fushimi Inari 2019/11/30 08:12
Is all you want to see in Nara the "deer park"? If so, yes, then it is possible. But if you want to appreciate Nara in some more depth, it will quickly become impossible.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Nara, Bamboo Groves, Fushimi Inari 2019/11/30 09:54
I tend to visit Nara as a day trip by itself.
A visit to Fushimi Inari could be a simple turn up and tick a box, or a multi hour visit - really depends what your want to see/experience. I usually spend less than two hours there going as far as the pond - longer if heading to the top of Inariyama - fills an afternoon easily.
For a bamboo grove - there are several/many, so I assume you mean Arashiyama. Again, if you are ticking things off a list, then it simply takes time to get there and back again. If you actually want to look around then it takes much longer.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread