Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Noboribetsu Onsen 2019/12/5 11:56
Hi, i would like to check if there's any recommendations for ryokans with private onsen around Noboribetsu area or Hakodate for probably USD 350 and below for 2 persons? Thanks!
by gina (guest)  

Re: Noboribetsu Onsen 2019/12/6 22:46
I stayed one night at Oyado Kiyomizu-ya in Noboribetsu, very convenient location for exploring the hells/hiking, not too close to the bus station tough. The staff was incredibly nice and we loved the room. There are both indoor and outdoor baths (on the smaller side). It's a bit old but feels very traditional.
We didn't have dinner there but I would suggest it as everything closes very early and they had very good reviews regarding food.
Avoid the big hotels "downtown" as they were huge and saw numerous buses unloading hordes of people there.
by Chiara (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Noboribetsu Onsen 2019/12/6 22:47
Nevermind, I didn't read about the private onsen.
They had no private baths.
by Chiara (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Noboribetsu Onsen 2019/12/7 00:20
When are you looking at going? I suggest mid week as weekends and public holidays significantly adds to the cost. Finding a private onsen for that price in Noboribetsu might be pushing it for the price you have asked. I can't offer any suggestions but others may.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread