Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Okigin Furikomi to Transferwise 2019/12/10 15:43
Hi, first of all, I apologize for my ignorance about this topic.

So my problem is I need to send money to transferwise using furikomi. I did find several furikomi steps on the internet but none of them was able to help me get through it successfully. I only know basic kanji T-T My bank is Okinawa Ginko by the way. And as I understood, different banks has different interface making it hard for me to decipher which is which. Has anyone here tried transferring using Okigin to transferwise? And also, is cash not allowed in doing furikomi in JPost? Would really appreciate any response. Thank you!
by Martha (guest)  

Re: Okigin Furikomi to Transferwise 2019/12/11 00:51
Furikomi in cash from JP Bank is only to JP Bank accounts. Many other banks allow furikomi in cash to accounts at any bank. Ask a competent Japanese speaker for assistance, or possibly open another account at a bank with some English service like Shinsei or Seven.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Okigin Furikomi to Transferwise 2019/12/11 09:25
"furikomi" is a money-transfer among financial banks. "transferwise" is not a bank.
you can't do it by "furikomi".
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Okigin Furikomi to Transferwise 2019/12/11 21:04
My bad! Transferwise provided me bank details. Theyre using MUFG Bank.
by Martha (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread