Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I want to cancel my Japan visa 2019/12/13 03:58
I have an employer in Japan and they are the ones who processed my visa. The immigration already issued my visa but I decided not to come to Japan for personal reasons. Is there any possibilities to cancel my visa? What if the agency or the employer didn't permit me to cancel my visa? What should I do?
by Molly Rae (guest)  

Re: I want to cancel my Japan visa 2019/12/13 11:14
If you don't want to go to Japan, then don't go, end of...
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I want to cancel my Japan visa 2019/12/13 11:22
Why does it matter / bother you?
Even if you have a visa, it's not like you have any obligation to come to Japan.
by City Hunter (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I want to cancel my Japan visa 2019/12/13 12:27
The immigration already issued my visa
The immigration will send COE to your company upon approval, then company will send you the COE for visa application at embassy.

So If you don't want to proceed with visa application, then inform your company your intention or just don't apply for visa.

Is there any possibilities to cancel my visa? What if the agency or the employer didn't permit me to cancel my visa?
If you already have visa sticker on your passport, then just let it expire, the visa sticker has expiration date (normally 3 months after issue). When expire, the visa automatically cancel.

by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread