Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

can extend my visa husband without work 2020/1/1 17:22
Recently my husband stop his work for some reason.. my husband hefs already 65 years old and he receiving already his nenkin but its not enough . But I have a work for seven years now..do I extend my visa even though my husband is not working anymore.. pls . Answer me whoever has the same story thank you and onegaisimasu
by Annrie  

Re: can extend my visa husband without work 2020/1/2 08:33
Spouse doesn't need to be working for a spouse visa. You need to be in a legit marriage for a spouse visa.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: can extend my visa husband without work 2020/1/2 10:05
I am assuming that your husband is Japanese and you are the non-Japanese spouse, and you are on gspouse of Japanese nationalh resident status?
If you are still married, signs the guarantor paper as usual, and he can provide his tax statement for the past year (the new one based on his 2019 income will be available in late May or so, so before that, his 2018 tax paper can be used), then you should be able to extend your gspouseh resident status.
I donft know how long you have been married and on gspouse of Japanese nationalh status, but maybe you might consider applying for gpermanent residenth status next time?
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: can extend my visa husband without work 2020/1/2 18:15
Ofcourse you can extend with or without your husband job .
by Justyou (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread