Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do I make a new residence card? 2020/1/4 03:10
Recently I lost my residence card, and I am confuse on what to do to make a new residence card. Where do I have to go to, what are the requirements, how long will it take, and etc. I urgently need help!
I am currently a university student in Beppu, and I am going to be in Fukuoka for a few days to make a new residence card.
Please to anyone who knows how and explain in a lot of details as much as you can.
I also want this misfortune to become an opportunity to learn.
Also, I used my lost residence card to apply for work permit and other things. Will making a new one affect such things?
P.S. I lost my card recently during my winter break that is about to end when I post this question.
Thank you for reading my question.
Please help me!
by Theuniversitystudent (guest)  

Re: How do I make a new residence card? 2020/1/4 12:58
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: How do I make a new residence card? 2020/1/4 15:10
I just went through the re-issuance process. You first need to file a report with a police and get a report number. You then need to take it to the nearest immigration office - you fill in some forms and you need to provide them with your photo. Your new card will then be issued in a matter of 20-30 minutes. Thats how it went in Tokyo for me.
by Bizarre Journeys rate this post as useful

reply to this thread