Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Winter coat in Osaka on early Feb? 2020/1/5 20:00
Hello everyone!
My family and i would be going to Japan for the first time.
We will be going to Osaka in 5th February 2020 (KIX), and wondering where could we get a winter jacket/coat that are cheap/affordable?
We will be going to Shinsaibashi shopping street too at the day of our arrival, would there be a good selection of winter jacket/coat there?

Does usually stores still sells their winter coat/Jacket on early february?

NB: we also bring our own jacket from hometown, but dont think would be sufficient.

Thank you so much!
by Siskaliee  

Re: Winter coat in Osaka on early Feb? 2020/1/6 15:48
the answers for your all questions are "yes".
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Winter coat in Osaka on early Feb? 2020/1/6 16:13
Maybe uniqlo as a starting point?
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Winter coat in Osaka on early Feb? 2020/1/7 13:07
Any suggestion besides Uniqlo? :)
Kind of want to expand my searches in Shibsaibashi area >.<
Thank you again!
by Siskaliee rate this post as useful

Re: Winter coat in Osaka on early Feb? 2020/1/7 23:02
As someone who lives where winters are cold, you may just bring multiple layers in lieu of a winter coat. For example a regular shirt, plus a sweater, plus a windbreaker will be as warm as a regular winter coat. In other words, if you have multiple light sweaters and jackets, you can stack them. So you may have enough clothing without buying a winter coat you will never use. Also hats and gloves go a long way and can be very cheap.

by Me2 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Winter coat in Osaka on early Feb? 2020/1/8 11:06
It might be useful to remember there are various types of undershirt as heattech.

If you wear such special designed shirts, it might be unnecessary to buy another jacket.
by biwakoman rate this post as useful

reply to this thread