Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Re enter in student visa after leaving school 2020/1/8 01:15
I studied Japanese language course for 2 years in Japan after that I went to 1 year vocational class after that I start working and left the college .before my visa finished I return back to my country with out informing Embassy of Japan but now I want to go to Japan can I apply or not plz answer me
by Bishal Bc (guest)  

Re: Re enter in student visa after leaving school 2020/1/8 09:46
I donft quite understand your question; do you want to once again come back and study in Japan, and are asking if you can apply for a new school/new student visa?

And you started working and left your college? When you did that, did you change your resident status from gstudenth to gworkh?
And you left Japan without informing (not Embassy) but city hall??
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Re enter in student visa after leaving school 2020/1/8 11:13
Yes I want to go back to Japan as a student .
by Bishal Bc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Re enter in student visa after leaving school 2020/1/8 11:38
If you find a school and get accepted into it, and have sufficient funds to study, that should be ok.

But just wondering:
- What did you do when you started working and left your college – did you change properly to gworkh status from gstudenth? (if you started working without doing so, that might be a problem)
- When you left Japan, did you inform the city hall that you were leaving? (if you didn't inform the city hall, you still might be considered a resident in that city)
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread