Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/13 12:16
I am a 5 years block listed in japan because of being overstay due to some problems at my past work before in japan, now my question is can i re enter japan again even if i am black listed if a marry my boyfriend who is a Japanese?
by Apple (guest)  

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/13 15:08
i believe that no matter what you do or what visa you get , you wont be able to go back to japan till your 5 years are up
by stormystorm (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/13 18:12
I asked the Japan immigration before they said i can but many questions to ask and also more difficult.
by Apple (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/13 19:34
Well, if immigrations told you that it's possible, then it must be possible.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/13 20:09
If they say you can, probably you can. You could try applying for a visa?

Please note that people gwithouth any ban/black listing can be asked a lot of questions when they apply for gspouse of Japanese nationalh visa – like how they met, when they met, photos or email record showing the relationship, wedding photos, then proof that the couple can sustain their living financially, etc.

And if you apply while the ban is still in force, they would probably want to know why you must get married NOW and why you must come to Japan NOWc any circumstances why NOW when you are blacklisted you decide that you have to come to Japan, etc.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/13 20:51
Way back before i don't have a problem that is our plan to get married, my boyfriend wants to have a family with him that's why he wants me to go with him in japan, but now im always thinking that it will be hard for me to come and be with hin because of the penalty that i have. For the proofs of our relationship, we have many proofs since the 1st day that we met.

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/13 21:15
i would suggest getting an immigration lawyer , that's your best bet.
by stormystorm (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/13 23:17
while you are asking a question after marriage, my question is "how do you get married ?"
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/14 01:48
I am a filipina, he will go here in the Philippines and we will get married here.

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/14 10:03
Even if you marry in the Philippines, there is no guarantee you can enter Japan.
You have had a violation in the past. If you apply you have the risk to be rejected.
If you want to increase your chance it is better to contact an immigration lawyer but still there is no guarantee.

Immigration informed you that you may try and that there is a possibility but difficult is most of the time a way of saying you chance is low.

Anyway wish you the best with your marriage.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/14 12:47
Where and how can i consult an immigration lawyer?

Re: Marrying a Japanese 2020/1/14 17:16
I think that is your spouse's responsibility since he is a Japanese.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread