Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mie prefecture itinerary 2020/1/13 21:41
Hello,
I usually spend more time in creating my itinerary, but this time, I suddenly found out that I need to organize a trip for the family ( 8 people ) in March to go to Mie prefecture. Since I do not have much time, can some of you take a look at my planning and let me know if something is not quite right with it.

We are renting cars from Osaka airport and plan to return it there as well.

Day 1 Osaka.
Day 2 & 3 Komono ( to see Inabe Park, Suzuka Park and Nabana no Sato )
Day 4 & 5 Mie, Ise ( to see the shrine,, Okage Yokocho, Meotoiwa etc? )
Day 6 Shingu ( on route, see Oniggjo, Maruyamasenmaida. Lion Rock. )
Day 7 Koza ( a relaxing day near the coast )
Day 8 Shirahama ( another day checking out the coast line )
Day 9 Osaka ( either stay one more night or fly out. )

Can you please see whether this itinerary makes sense, and that whether there are things we should see along the way. Thank you so much in advance.
by Dopeybear  

Re: Mie prefecture itinerary 2020/1/14 17:06
It looks OK at first glance. Look at getting a Kintetsu 5 day train plus pass to start with. It no longer includes round trip train tickets from the airport to Namba Station (grrr) on Nankai train likes so just pay for that train, and stay in Namba the first night.

Have the Kintetsu pass activate the second day. Use the gplush part of the pass to get to Nagoya on a faster limited express, and then again to get to Mei.

For the second part of your trip, use a Mei-Kumano-Wakayama 5 day train/bus pass to get around.

I hope this helps.
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: Mie prefecture itinerary 2020/1/14 17:08
Oops... I missed the whole grenting carsh part.

Sorry...
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: Mie prefecture itinerary 2020/1/14 17:08
Thank you for your reply. We plan to rent a car. As long as the routing and length of stay for each stop make sense, then I am happy!
by Dopeybear rate this post as useful

Re: Mie prefecture itinerary 2020/1/16 06:31
I'm assuming that between Shingu and Koza you'll be stopping at Kumano-Nachi Taisha to see both the shrine and the falls?
by spgrey rate this post as useful

reply to this thread