Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is it possible to reserve DisneySea eTicket? 2020/1/14 14:17
I read somewhere that buying disneysea ticket should only be done in the resort.

But I found a link and I did not found anybody on the internet discussing about buying an eTicket through the disney site below.
https://reserve.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en

Anybody who have tried this? After buying online and printing at home, will you be able to directly go to the entrance and enter the resort? Or still need to que and change the printed document in exchange with a ticket at the resort counter?

Thanks in advance!
by buloi123  

Re: Is it possible to reserve DisneySea eTicket? 2020/1/14 15:13
Hi!

I have not but I would presume you would just go to the gate, since that is listed as the benefit on the linked to page. The one time I didn't buy tickets at my hotel (since people staying on property are guaranteed admission) I bought my tickets in advance at a Disney Store in Osaka. In that case, I just went to the gates and didn't need to do anything in advance.

Good luck!
by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: Is it possible to reserve DisneySea eTicket? 2020/1/14 20:31
Or still need to que and change the printed document in exchange with a ticket at the resort counter?

Nope! There is a queue for buying tickets, and then a separate one to actually enter the parks. Since you have a ticket already, you only need to queue to enter. People who don't have tickets in advance will need to wait both times.

Note that if you want, at any time you can also exchange your printed paper ticket for a souvenir ticket. I forgot to do so the last time I went, but I think you can do it either at the ticket selling counter, OR somewhere on Main Street. But I'm sorry, I can't remember where! The staff at the park can direct you if that's something you'd like to do.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Is it possible to reserve DisneySea eTicket? 2020/1/15 04:22
And just be aware, it's the line to get in at the ticket gates that tends to be the long line. Most people buy their tickets in advance and even when they don't the line to buy tickets isn't so bad. The line to get in can be very long. If the park opens at 9:00, there will be people waiting from 7:00 onwards.

Good luck!
by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: Is it possible to reserve DisneySea eTicket? 2020/1/16 14:43
Thank you so much everyone for the reply. It's a big help!
by buloi123 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread