Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I reverse look up a mobile Japan number? 2020/1/15 12:55
I came across a cell phone number that I believe belongs to my step-daughter in Japan. Can someone please tell me how to make the call from the United States to Okinawa? Also, is there a way to do a reverse number look up like in the US?
by Lisa (guest)  

Re: Can I reverse look up a mobile Japan number? 2020/1/15 15:21
Just curious, but how do you know that the number would belong to your step daughter? If you're so curious to know, shouldn't you just call it and see? If it's not them, then you know it's not the right number.
How about social media? Do they use facebook, instragram or anything like that? That would also be an easier way to try and find out since sometimes phone numbers are linked to accounts like that.
by Motti15 rate this post as useful

Re: Can I reverse look up a mobile Japan number? 2020/1/15 16:33
when the number is 090 1234 5678,
81 90 1234 5678.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can I reverse look up a mobile Japan number? 2020/1/15 17:31
Youfd need the outgoing international call ID – I donft know what it is from the States, but from a cell phone it would be like +81 90 1234 5678, where the 81 is the country code for Japan. You drop the first zero in the actual number which would normally start with either 090, 080, or 070 if itfs a cell phone number.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread