Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nankai Namba Station Exit 2020/1/17 16:37
Hi, we'll be staying at an Airbnb in Osaka. On Google Maps the landmark is a restaurant named Daicook. It's about a four minute walk from Daikokucho station but only 10-15 mins walk from Nankai Namba. We'll be taking the Rapi:t from KIX to Namba. I figure it'll be easier to walk from Namba than transferring to the subway but for the life of me I can't figure out where to exit from Namba from either the station layout or Google Maps. Is there only one main exit from the 1F? I see there also an exit at the 2F but I don't know if it goes out to the street or at least if it's on the right side.

We expect to arrive at Namba past 10 in the evening and will be travelling with small children and big luugage.
by cxg6  

Re: Nankai Namba Station Exit 2020/1/17 18:58
The main exit is north, but the exit you're looking for is south of Namba City (shopping mall) just pass through the shopping mall. It's in between Namba Parks.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/34.6629515,135.5019337/Japan,+%E3%80%9...

it is walkable but after dark with luggage and kids you might wanna take a cab?
by reprazent rate this post as useful

Re: Nankai Namba Station Exit 2020/1/17 20:11
by ShioLaa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nankai Namba Station Exit 2020/1/17 21:00
Thanks everyone!
by cxg6 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread