Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Company change with HSP visa 2020/1/17 17:05
So Today, I visited Immigration center to find out about changing job/company with HSP visa. The response I got:

Say, Someone has a HSP visa and already in Japan.

Now if he would like to change his company then,

1) needs to apply for a *Change of Status*.

2) No need to apply for a new CoE.

3) Change of status application is for appropriate category. For example, it can be HSP to HSP.

4) During the change of status application, he can stay within Japan.

5) if changing to HSP, then it usually takes 2 weeks for processing the application.

I thought it is worth sharing here for others.
by Prince2020  

Re: Company change with HSP visa 2020/1/17 18:33
Thanks for sharing
by Friday Born rate this post as useful

reply to this thread