Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where can I find fresh rosemary in Sumida-ku? 2020/1/18 02:18
Hello,
I am looking for fresh rosemary leaves and also horsetail and sage. I would find rosemary in almost all supermarkets in Tochigi. I have looked for it in most of the supermarkets in Asakusa and Higashimukojima areas (as I moved in here recently) but never found. Could someone please let me know where I could find them? (Specially in Sumida city)
by Shruthi (guest)  

Re: Where can I find fresh rosemary in Sumida-ku? 2020/1/28 04:59
hello
i live Tokyo,ueno.
ueno is near Asakusa.
i found them at supermarket in ueno.
https://www.maruetsu.co.jp/index.php/shop/detail/9111

i like fresh rosemary tea.
thanks.
by mafuyu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I find fresh rosemary in Sumida-ku? 2020/1/28 07:49
Thank you very much for your help 😀
by Shruthi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I find fresh rosemary in Sumida-ku? 2020/1/28 13:53
If you want to stay in Sumida-ku, Food Marche (https://www.bento.com/rev/5213.html ) and the attached Kitano Ace supermarket are good sources.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I find fresh rosemary in Sumida-ku? 2020/1/30 14:03
What about growing them yourself? Rosemary especially is really hardy and easy. I found rosemary and sage at my local home center for sale. I don't know about horsetail though, sorry.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I find fresh rosemary in Sumida-ku? 2020/1/30 14:14
I wanted to grow the plants myself but I live in a very small apartment with no balcony and also the owners have some rules against keeping any pots outside near the door :( there is not much space and light to keep plants indoors too :(

Re: Where can I find fresh rosemary in Sumida-ku? 2020/1/30 14:15
@ Umami dearest

Thank you for the suggestion ☺️

reply to this thread