Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ANA Experience Japan available after Feb 29? 2020/1/19 10:49
Hello everyone,
I was planning to book a return flight using the discounted ANA Experience Japan fare. Prices are going sharply up after February 29, 2020. The page for this discount also says ''Until February 29th''. Anyone knows what's going on? Is it being discontinued or is the price going up?
Thank you!
by zarya  

Re: ANA Experience Japan available after Feb 29? 2020/1/20 01:19

Earlier today I tried making a reservation for March, and found the discount was still available.
https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/promotions/share/experience_jp/
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ANA Experience Japan available after Feb 29? 2020/2/2 03:39
My dates in April definitely do NOT have the fare applied to them. Such a bummer!!
by zarya rate this post as useful

Re: ANA Experience Japan available after Feb 29? 2020/2/2 05:13
ANA fares like those don't go past 89 days. In addition, April is the beginning of the fiscal year and programs such as that one start again with the fiscal year. I am waiting for a flight to reduce from $153 USD to $53 but I have to wait until at least 2/6 to buy mine.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: ANA Experience Japan available after Feb 29? 2020/2/2 08:52
I assume the fares are to encourage people to go to Japan and travel around. Half the world wants to be in Japan in April, so there's probably less need for the lower fares then.
by Who? (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread