Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is there an online shop for used appliances? 2020/1/27 01:20
I'm moving to Tokyo soon. But I don't know Japanese, and I don't know where to buy second-hand appliances. Does anyone know where to buy second-hand appliances. Thank ~
by imo926  

Re: Is there an online shop for used appliances? 2020/1/27 10:36
I'm not sure about online, but there are shops called Off-House and Hard-off that sell second hand goods, I've used these before

Off-House is for household goods like furniture and they have electronics like vacuum cleaners, microwaves, kettles etc, i have seen bigger things like washing machines in there too.

Hard-off is more like entertainment related tech, dvds and games etc. They sell used TVs and DVD players etc

It depends whether you can get to the branches from where you live, there are a few around Tokyo
by Shelly (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is there an online shop for used appliances? 2020/1/27 13:58
I saw one recently in my Facebook called Moumou Recycling, it seems they offer free delivery as well as warranty.
I checked their website, it is an online shop delivery available for Tokyo. You may Google if you're interested.
I hope it would help.
by mocha111 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is there an online shop for used appliances? 2020/1/28 13:11
Try checking this group out (you'll need to join the group to search)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TokyoSSTO/

or just google リサイクルショップ in your neighbourhood google map.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread