Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

narita airport to gotenba station 2005/6/9 05:57
where do i get the bus at narita airport to go to gotenba. What is the schedule and fare.
by francine  

... 2005/6/9 08:27
Fujikyu and Keisei Bus operate direct buses between Narita Airport to Gotemba (Tomei Gotemba Interchange). You can buy the tickets at the bus ticket counter at Narita Airport.

Buses leave from bus stop 7 in case of terminal 1 and bus stop 11 in case of terminal 2.

Departures from terminal 1 are at 14:15, 15:15, 16:55 and 20:10. Five minutes later at terminal 2.

Travel time is about three hours. The one way fare is 4000 Yen.
by Uji rate this post as useful

24. th august 2005/8/18 17:46
Hi Uji,

I want to go from Narita airport to Gotenba station too(JR station! - is that the direct destination of this buses?).
Could you tell me please what are the departure times of the mentioned bus on 24.th august from 8.00 am onwards?

How exactly are the operating companies called?
Do the buses have numbers or something to tell the staff at Narita bus counter?
Where can I look that up?
(I can read some japanese but I am grateful if you tell me.)

Am I sure to get a ticket for these buses, considering that Narita is their starting point?

Thanks a lot for your help.

by tan rate this post as useful

... 2005/8/18 17:56
Keisei Bus and Fujikyu Bus operate four buses from Narita Airport to Shin-Fuji and Numazu Station per day. These buses also stop in Gotemba. They stop at the Gotemba exit along the Tomei Expressway rather than at JR Gotemba Station.

Departures from Narita Airport are at 14:15, 15:15, 16:55 and 20:10. For some reasons there are no buses in the morning. The trip takes about 3 hours and costs 4000 Yen one way.

Here is the official website in Japanese:
http://www.keiseibus.co.jp/pc/kousoku/day/nrt01.html

bus from gotemba to narita airpot 2007/5/9 21:40
Im going to travel this saturday morning,i live in fujiyoshida and i want to know if have bus than i can take it in gotemba station for go to Narita airpot.

Thx.
by Masako rate this post as useful

... 2007/5/20 08:40
Im going to travel this saturday morning,i live in fujiyoshida and i want to know if have bus than i can take it in gotemba station for go to Narita airpot.

There is a bus from Tomei Gotemba IC (along the expressway) to Narita Airport:
http://www.keiseibus.co.jp/pc/kousoku/day/nrt01_tm.html

東名御殿場IC means Tomei Gotemba IC
成田空港 means Narita Airport

I personally would probably rather go via Shinjuku. It has much more connections, and is probably faster.

narita to numazu by bus 2007/9/6 21:14
To Uji, thanks for the info about the schedule u post. Next week im going to numazu, so im going to buy ticket at counter 11 in terminal 2 for numazu station. What im afraid of, since i dont understand japanese langguage, how will i know that im already arrive at NUMAZU STATION? Will the driver announce its numazu station?
by gems rate this post as useful

reply to this thread