Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage Storage at Takayama 2020/1/27 15:42
Hi, Does anyone knows where can i store luggage at Takayama Nohi bus station or JR Takayama Station as early as 7.30am? I noticed the service at JR Takayama Station only opens at 9am. Thanks.
by cmgan  

Re: Luggage Storage at Takayama 2020/1/27 17:43
No, the station is open 24-hours- the ticket office might have more limited hours (but I have done visits both early in the morning and late in the evening) , and I've been back and forwards through the station well outside those listed hours.(https://www.hida.jp/english/traveltips/practicalguide/4000197/4000218.... )
Down-stairs (ground floor level) there are luggage lockers and they should also be available 24- hours. I have used them occasionally. Are you confusing "short-term storage" with the luggage lockers?
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage Storage at Takayama 2020/1/27 17:52

Coin lockers? 24/7?
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage Storage at Takayama 2020/1/27 22:42
There are coin lockers at the station, they are located outside so you can access them 24 hours. They have lockers that i was able to place my 20 inch suitcase easily.
by Ro (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage Storage at Takayama 2020/1/28 07:07
I noticed there are only 2 XXL size coin lockers and 6 XL size coin lockers. We have 4 luggages with average size of 68cm x 52cm x 14cm. Do you have any idea whether this is XL or XXL size? Thanks.
by cmgan rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage Storage at Takayama 2020/1/28 20:55
My guess XXL.

There is also a kuroneko office a few steps away, but unsure what time the open. They do luggage storage.
by Ro (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread