Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to get sour cream in Osaka 2020/1/30 13:31
Hello,

This seems a very strange question, but I cannot find any sour cream in the shops in Osaka. I lived until last year for 10 years in Tokyo and I could find it in both small and big supermarkets, but for some reason nowhere in Osaka.

I tried even asking at the big stores like Life, Sundi or Mandai, but noone have any sour cream.

Can someone help me, I want to make some mexican food again and sour cream is like the most important part of it.
by City Hunter (guest)  

Re: Where to get sour cream in Osaka 2020/1/30 23:49
Sour cream can be found at the import store called Kaldi Coffee, Kaldi Coffee shops are all over the place. Kaldi Coffee even has the sour cream on their website: https://kaldi-online.com/item/4901385794057.html
So you can check in person at a physical store location Kaldi Coffee and if they don't have it you can always get it from their online store. Another option is Costco.
by Kuma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to get sour cream in Osaka 2020/1/30 23:52
Oh and I forgot to add, another import food store chain you can try to look at is Jupiter, I think I have seen it at that store.
by Kuma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to get sour cream in Osaka 2020/1/31 09:40
Thanks for your answers. Will check these in the future for sure. Yesterday, I had an idea and tried 成城石井 and actually found some, which was great because I could finally eat some Mexican. Now I only have to find a shop which have El Paso products. For some reason it appears some things are way harder to find in Osaka compared to Tokyo.
by City Hunter (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to get sour cream in Osaka 2020/1/31 12:01
https://kaldi-online.com/item_list.html?siborikomi_clear=1&keyword=エルパソ

Kaldi also sell El Paso. I saw some kits etc on my local Kaldi recently. I think Keldi will have everything you need :)
by Shelly (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread