Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Chances to Sophia University Master Degree 2020/1/31 03:22
Hello, Ifm a Spanish student who wants to apply to Sophia University Master Degree soon. Right now, my GPA is about 3,47/3,48 and my TOEFL score is 96 and an overall of 99. I studied at Sophia University last year as a part of a study abroad program from my university and didnft have any problem at all on getting a B/A scores.
Do I stand any chance to get into the graduate program? Has anyone been into Sophia on the graduate program?
Thanks in advance!
by drovendzn  

Re: Chances to Sophia University Master Degree 2020/1/31 14:22
Does the university have a forum or some way to speak to the people there? I'm not sure how many people know specifically what that school is looking for or how their process goes for selecting students to allow from overseas. I'd probably just try and contact and inquire about the process of how things are done as well as what to expect. I hope that helps.
by Motti15 rate this post as useful

Re: Chances to Sophia University Master Degree 2020/1/31 19:17
@Motti15 So far I havenft find anything, not even on this forum about some information about it, but It doesnft specify any minimum scores to get in at all. Neither I couldnft find any person that got into this master ever, so not sure how to get any info about it
by drovendzn rate this post as useful

Re: Chances to Sophia University Master Degree 2020/1/31 21:45
general advises.
1. contact to administrative staff and ask it.
2. generally speaking, when you want to enter graduated school, you already have decided what you want to study. you may already have decided a professor (or a laboratory). if so, you should contact them and ask it.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread