Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Friends 2020/2/3 19:41
Hi there,

My name is Diallo, I am French and would like to know if there is anyone interested in exchanging though the phone or computer(talking) using Skype.

I am a native French speaker and speak English fluently.
I would like to speak in Japanese. My language skills are very limited. I really want to improve it by using "casual talk" techniques. Maybe talking with you.

I am quite tall, 1m93 and like to sports in general. I have been in the past in Japan for travel and Karate training as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, I can help you in French and English.

Thank you

ps: in the past in this site it was easy to find friends and penpals who were Japanese. The site has changed a lot ..
by Diallo  

Re: Friends 2020/2/4 09:48
Hi. I'm not sure people are coming here to practice language to be honest. Japan guide changed a lot since a couple of years ago when they closed down the looking for language exchange sections.

If you're trying to find people to practice language, I would highly suggest just using forums or websites/apps that actually offer language exchange to practice. One that is very popular is italki.
by Motti15 rate this post as useful

Re: Friends 2020/2/19 21:54
Why donft you try to use the app, g Meetuph
You can participate to the parties which youfre Interested in on the app. Hope you get lots of friends in Japan soon! Cheers bro!!
by Jack (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread