Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Friends 2020/2/3 19:41
Hi there,

My name is Diallo, I am French and would like to know if there is anyone interested in exchanging though the phone or computer(talking) using Skype.

I am a native French speaker and speak English fluently.
I would like to speak in Japanese. My language skills are very limited. I really want to improve it by using "casual talk" techniques. Maybe talking with you.

I am quite tall, 1m93 and like to sports in general. I have been in the past in Japan for travel and Karate training as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, I can help you in French and English.

Thank you

ps: in the past in this site it was easy to find friends and penpals who were Japanese. The site has changed a lot ..
by Diallo  

Re: Friends 2020/2/4 09:48
Hi. I'm not sure people are coming here to practice language to be honest. Japan guide changed a lot since a couple of years ago when they closed down the looking for language exchange sections.

If you're trying to find people to practice language, I would highly suggest just using forums or websites/apps that actually offer language exchange to practice. One that is very popular is italki.
by Motti15 rate this post as useful

Re: Friends 2020/2/19 21:54
Why donft you try to use the app, g Meetuph
You can participate to the parties which youfre Interested in on the app. Hope you get lots of friends in Japan soon! Cheers bro!!
by Jack (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread