Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Onsens near Nakatsugawa, Magome or Tsumago 2020/2/6 15:26
Hello, I’d like to find a nice Onsen on the Nakasendo trail near magome if possible. We plan to catch transport from Nagoya airport to tsumago, staying a night then hike back through magome to Nakatsugawa over two days. Would love to visit or stay at an Onsen somewhere near there. Will travel in March, we won’t have a care. Thanks!
by Kellie (guest)  

Re: Onsens near Nakatsugawa, Magome or Tsumago 2020/2/6 19:10
Hi! It isnt an onsen town but we stayed at Hotel Kisoji there a few years back which has quite extensive onsens (it is an onsen resort). It was an unusual hotel but quite nice, I wasnt so much a fan of the "viking style" buffet dinners but the breakfast was good. The hotel is within walking distance of Tsumago if you are feeling very energetic but really I would catch a taxi instead.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Onsens near Nakatsugawa, Magome or Tsumago 2020/2/7 04:28
I remember going many years ago (15?) to a onsen right above the village if Tsumago. It has a shuttle bus to the village.

Here a list of onsen , including onsen hotels in and around Tsumago. Click on MAP to see where they are and in the description if each to see pics.

https://www.jalan.net/160000/LRG_163200/SML_163208/?screenId=USW1903&r...

As PP said this area isn’t an onsen Resort area, but still there are some.

Enjoy the soak!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Onsens near Nakatsugawa, Magome or Tsumago 2020/2/7 17:10
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread