Re: Rice cakes
Could you put a link to a photo?
I still don't have a clear image.
Re: peanut butter I'm looking for real peanut butter (100% nuts).
Presumably you hope to get pure (rather than "real") peanut butter. I can't find it online anywhere.
Well, I have not tried them,
but here in Japan seem sold via the web
some peanut butter goods with no other ingredient than peanut specified.
At real shops, you may ask like this.
peanuts butter de
peanuts dake kara dekite-iru mono wa ari-masu-ka
(= "Is here peanut butter which is made from peanut only?")
If you can search the web for Japanese words,
"ピーナッツ・バター" (= peanut butter) and
either "無糖" [mutou
] (= with no sugar)
or "無添加" [mutou
] (= with no additives)
can be good keywords, I suppose.
peanut is usually called as
ピーナッツ (pronounced like the plural form "peanuts")
or 落花生 [rakkasei
The former is spelled also as ピーナツ .
Examples of peanut-only peanut butter goods
(in descending order of the amount in one package)
: On each page, the description is written in Japanese.
- Peanut butter: with no sugar, 1kg https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0058QKUWE/
- Organic peanut butter, 454g https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B001IW1CYC/
- Peanut paste, 400g https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0054TQVZA/
- Peanut butter: creamy, 340g https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00GFFYA4Q/
- Peanut butter: 150g https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B000FQSLXW/