Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visa Application asks for an Airline 2020/2/23 04:06
I booked my flights through American Airlines, so that's what I put on my Visa application, but upon closer double checking of my tickets, the plane I will be arriving on is a Japan Airlines plane. Will this cause a problem with my Visa?
by Makayla (guest)  

Re: Visa Application asks for an Airline 2020/2/23 11:27
i doubt it will cause you a problem, most people dont even have flights booked when they apply for a visa, I didnt. I just guessed a flight I would likely take and my port of entry ended up being different to my visa application. no problem at all.

i am not an immigration officer so cant give you 100% certainty. but from my experience, it shouldnt cause you any problem
by Shelly (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visa Application asks for an Airline 2020/2/24 10:25
No problem.

AA have provided your ticket and using a JAL plane, that is quite common for one airline to use another airline for the service. That is the whole basis for code-share flights.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Visa Application asks for an Airline 2020/2/24 10:29
Thank you guys so much, I was super nervous. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row!
by Makayla (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread