Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Translating a short message to Japanese 2020/3/1 04:56
I'm not sure if asking this is allowed, but I'm going to be meeting a Japanese artist who I admire in a few days, and I want to write a short letter in Japanese to go along with my gift to maybe make it more personal. I will really appreciate it if anyone could translate this to Japanese writing (that I'm keeping a little vague) for me.

"I wasn’t even born until years after your work first came out in Japan, but in many ways I grew up with it. Your work introduced me to the genre that shaped my interest since I was a kid, and I wouldn't have gotten into many great works in this genre without it. For that I'm very grateful to your work, and I look forward to what you do next!"
Thanks in advance!
by jaykio (guest)  

Re: Translating a short message to Japanese 2020/3/15 00:23
あなたの作品が最初に日本で発表されて、数年後に生まれた私ですが、あなたの作品と共に育ってきたと思いがあります。あなたの作品が私の興味が持てるジャンルへの入り口になってくれました。今、素晴らしい芸術作品に没入できるのもあなたの存在なしには考えられません。あなたの仕事にとても感謝しています。あなたが次にすることを楽しみにしています!
by lilicoco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread