Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Yousi Inoue lyrics translation 2020/3/3 17:05
I am a massive fan of Yosui Inoue. The only problem is that I don't understand his lyrics, which I understand are part of what make his music so great. I found translations to a couple of his songs in the past, but I would really like to find a way to translate some other songs from him. There are many but whatever can be done would be great for me. Is there a place I could find people who could help translate some of his songs?
by Brandon (guest)  

Re: Japanese Yousi Inoue lyrics translation 2020/3/4 12:33
by Sarasa_Ifu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese Yousi Inoue lyrics translation 2020/3/6 17:27
Awesome you know Yosui Inoue, do you happen by chance know Koji Tamaki /Anzen Chitai? Yosui Inoue was Anzen Chitai's/Koji Tamaki's mentor. Some of Yosui inoue's songs lyrics are on here where you can copy and paste his lyrics into google translate or look at the websites translation https://lyricstranslate.com/en/yousui-inoue-lyrics.html
Not sure if this website has all the songs you are looking for, the main Japanese music lyric site is www.kasi-time.com/allsearch.php?q=%E4%BA%95%E4%B8%8A+%E9%99%BD%E6%B0%B4 you can maybe google translate the webpages on this since Japanese lyric sites tend not to let copy and pasting of text from their pages.
by alison (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread