Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taxi to and from Amano Iwato Shrine 2020/3/5 14:16
We're planning to go to Takachiho Gorge plus Amano Iwato Shrine. Are there taxis available directly from the gorge to the shrine (since we don't want to walk back to the bus center), and will we be able to easily find a taxi from the shrine back to the bus center so we can ride the bus back to Kumamoto? Thank you!
by nelze (guest)  

Re: Taxi to and from Amano Iwato Shrine 2020/3/5 18:11
There is a bus from the town center bis stop, to the Amano Iwato Shrine. I remember the Amano Shrine was walking distance from the Ryokan that I used. There was also a loop bus from the Takachiho Shrine to the Gorge.

I do remember putting my luggage in a locker, and just walking to the Takachiho Shrine, and walking back to main bus stop. The Ryokan had an evening bus to take guests to the Kagura Dance in the evening.

I also never figured out about how to get to the morning viewing of the gSea of Cloudsh, but it was the wrong time of year to see the cloud inversion.
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread